The cause of the sudden passing of 42-year-old rap icon Prodigy has been revealed, almost two months after his death.
Though the rapper had been hospitalized due to complications from his sickle cell anemia disease, his illness was actually not the reason he passed on.
As it turns out, Prodigy died from accidentally choking while having a meal at the hospital. Apparently, he had an egg and it ended up lodging in his throat, blocking his airway and choking him to death.
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW............